^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

apocalypse now

Jump to first DEV post
Author
WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#1 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:02
so which devs were playing the roles of the four hoursemen?
unfortunately i missed seeing you guys, but i heard many an excited squeal on comms as ppl discovered they were in match with them.

also i think the devs should post thier stats :)

Less QQ more PewPew

Nexus Balusa Horizon
#2 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:17  |  Edited by: shaman oga
I get it now.
We have found CCP pestilence, prob they have just created new characters for this kind of matches, don't know who was playing.
I bet it wasn't Archduke.

Regressed to blueberry level 😯

my body is almost ready...almost

PSN: ogamega

Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#3 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:26
CCP Pestilence was me Pirate

Rattati was not involved in this. CCP Frame also joined us for a bit. CCP Death, War and Famine were played by multiple CCP game masters and devs, it was basically account sharing Lol. But it's fine, I gave us permission to do so...

GM Archduke

CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | DUST 514

Going for the gold
#4 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:29
GM Archduke wrote:

Rattati was not involved in this. CCP Frame also joined us for a bit. CCP Death, War and Famine were played by multiple CCP game masters and devs, it was basically account sharing Lol. But it's fine, I gave us permission to do so...

Wow, breaking your own rules is legal but if WE do that we get permabanned?

Makesnosense.QuestionStraight

#NekosForLife ⎝◥▶‿‿◀◤⎠

When you think about it, nekos are like upgraded humans

"I hate gravity!" Carl Johnson 1992

Nexus Balusa Horizon
#5 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:30
Lol didn't face you in the match we have played, my friend told me: "he's too aggressive, he can't be Archduke"

Regressed to blueberry level 😯

my body is almost ready...almost

PSN: ogamega

C C P
C C P Alliance
#6 Posted: 2016.05.30 12:49
GM Archduke wrote:

Reported, sent ticket already!

CCP Frame, CCP Shanghai Team

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#7 Posted: 2016.05.30 13:09
GM Archduke wrote:

Dude. bob alt confirmed.

The butthurt is strong

#kisstheringmh

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#8 Posted: 2016.05.30 13:09
CCP Frame wrote:
GM Archduke wrote:

absolutely haram

Gentlemen. It has been a pleasure. o7

Eternal Beings
#9 Posted: 2016.05.30 13:30
CCP Frame wrote:
GM Archduke wrote:

Reported for Reporting the best dev evaaaaaa
NECROM0NGERS
#10 Posted: 2016.05.30 13:40
GRIM MERCS
#11 Posted: 2016.05.30 13:42
CCP Frame wrote:
GM Archduke wrote:

ROLF stomped he he he he he...

Join the March ,see the universe , meet interesting people and kill them ✪ http://grimmarch.wix.com/grim-march-ver1

WarRavens
Imperium Eden
#12 Posted: 2016.05.30 20:22
That's awesome. I'm pretty sure I got to kill you and death in the end in other contracts. Which also thank you very much for the other contracts. The skybridge was awesome. Six on six would have been a little more fun though. LOL.
OSG Planetary Operations
#13 Posted: 2016.05.30 20:26
GM Archduke wrote:

lol GM Archduke, still best duke.