…I…..I´¯.I´¯.I..\…)
…\…..` ¯..¯ ´…….’
….\_________.?´
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o ol
…..lo o o o o o|
Pielords
#82 Posted: 2016.05.13 00:37
Can we have a 16v16 on the limited clones, limited numbers map?

I LIKE PIE

Fatal Absolution
Bleeding Sun Conglomerate
#83 Posted: 2016.05.13 00:44
Ever have a 100,000,000 bet on who can roadkill the most redberries in one match?
Eden Claims Corp
#84 Posted: 2016.05.13 05:57
GM Archduke wrote:
GeorgeN76 wrote:

P.S.- Any chance of battles with increased skill points🌮🍔

I'm not allowed to mess with that Sad

Justice Darling wrote:

any chance to get a 450 clone ambush

It won't change much, as I cannot currently change the timer on the battle - I'll start one up tomorrow nonetheless.

Got it

Thanks for the reply and making dust that much more fun🍺

I log in looking forward to these battles

Scouts and Swarms

New Edens Pawn Shop

Eternal Beings
#85 Posted: 2016.05.13 07:26
You can't even mess around with the loot box keys?
Rogue Clones
Badfellas Inc.
#86 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:22
Sadly I tried to play a few of these just after DT. Couldn't figure out where everyone was on the first, and just kept dying so I left. Then I kept falling through the map, tried something like 3 times, just kept falling through, so I left and shut down the PS3. Not enjoying these new battles at all. I was looking forward to something different....
D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#87 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:37
DozersMouse XIII wrote:
GM Archduke wrote:
3 New battles are up and running under 'Other Contracts'.

Experimenting a bit with maps and moods and sockets and all of that Big smile

Again Archduke this is awesome.

It's like make a wish foundation just showed up at our door a couple weeks before the deed. o7 XOXO

My dieing breath 'So . Much. Potent..... ial' beeeeeeep .

( F U!!!! ) * ( Why Dead? )

, (メ`ロ´)•︻デ═一X - - - - \(º □ º l|l)/

Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#88 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:41
Alena Asakura wrote:
Sadly I tried to play a few of these just after DT. Couldn't figure out where everyone was on the first, and just kept dying so I left. Then I kept falling through the map, tried something like 3 times, just kept falling through, so I left and shut down the PS3. Not enjoying these new battles at all. I was looking forward to something different....

I found a map like that where I'd fall through the ground every time I left the main building on the map, so I quickly replaced that one, but if there's another map doing that it may be useful to provide the title of the battle so that I can look into this.

And while I understand that not everyone can and will enjoy everything, these battles are thrown together with extremely limited options, resources and in my free time. Also, I still have some time to get more experience with this and create better battles Pirate

Who knows, maybe this can help me with my plans to get into game design in the future. Might be useful experience for Nova stuff as well Big smile

GM Archduke

CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | DUST 514

Federation Marines 62
#89 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:53
GM Archduke wrote:
Alena Asakura wrote:

I found a map like that where I'd fall through the ground every time I left the main building on the map, so I quickly replaced that one, but if there's another map doing that it may be useful to provide the title of the battle so that I can look into this.

And while I understand that not everyone can and will enjoy everything, these battles are thrown together with extremely limited options, resources and in my free time. Also, I still have some time to get more experience with this and create better battles Pirate

Who knows, maybe this can help me with my plans to get into game design in the future. Might be useful experience for Nova stuff as well Big smile

any battles today???

idea-
installation battle
a whole bunch of installations everywhere, destroy others using them, new ones spawn in after destruction

1v1 battles
1 player vs another in a small map

super acquisition
all objectives are hackable at the same time, like skirmish but with more objectives and they reset after 5m. maybe reduce their point rewards for longer battles?

CEO of Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company

Gallente - Quafe - Gk.0s/Gv.0s - 72m SP

Quafe Master - Quamander - Quad

Project 14
#90 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:57
GM Archduke wrote:
Alena Asakura wrote:

Big smile

The mcc construction map is not working - falling thu floor.
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#91 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:58
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
any battles today???

Oh yes Pirate I forgot to mention here, but I did start 3 new battles:

Ground War
8v8 Ambush

Long Skirmish
5 objective Skirmish, lots of clones

Choosing Sides
16v16 Domination, choose to be attacker or defender Pirate

Some of these may or may not have LP/Standing rewards, I'm not sure if that works at the moment.

Anyone playing these, please let me know what's up with the rewards Smile

GM Archduke

Rogue Clones
Badfellas Inc.
#92 Posted: 2016.05.13 12:59
GM Archduke wrote:
Alena Asakura wrote:

Don't misunderstand me, I think the new maps are quite refreshing, and I would love to get into them. I just can't figure out the gameplay, I guess. There is the possibility, always, of turning any of these games into an Ambush, but that's my least favourite battle mode, so I don't get anything out of that. I'll just have to keep trying and see if I can get into them. :)
ROGUE RELICS
#93 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:03
GM Archduke wrote:
Lightning35 Delta514 wrote:
any battles today???

Oh yes Pirate I forgot to mention here, but I did start 3 new battles:

Ground War
8v8 Ambush

Long Skirmish
5 objective Skirmish, lots of clones

Choosing Sides
16v16 Domination, choose to be attacker or defender Pirate

Some of these may or may not have LP/Standing rewards, I'm not sure if that works at the moment.

Anyone playing these, please let me know what's up with the rewards Smile

why couldnt you guys have done this kinda stuff every week? this is awesome!
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#94 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:08
Foo Fighting wrote:

Honest to God I have no idea which one that is, as we have completely different names for them in the database, and I don't have time to go in-game for 3 battles now Pirate

Which one of these was it?

Ground War

Long Skirmish

Choosing Sides

GM Archduke

D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#95 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:11
GM Archduke wrote:
Alena Asakura wrote:

Don't listen to that pansy cry baby Alena , Archduke lol I just pretended it was lava on the floor and stood on high ground ;) . keep them coming .

D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#96 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:13
GM Archduke wrote:
Foo Fighting wrote:

Honest to God I have no idea which one that is, as we have completely different names for them in the database, and I don't have time to go in-game for 3 battles now Pirate

Which one of these was it?

Ground War

Long Skirmish

Choosing Sides

Ground war is the map the cry babies crying about if you must know . 07

Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#97 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:23
Come on now, don't be mean, play nice.

Checking.

Rather fitting though, you know, Ground War, falling through the ground, almost like it's the ground you're at war with!

GM Archduke

D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#98 Posted: 2016.05.13 13:28
GM Archduke wrote:
Come on now, don't be mean, play nice.

Checking.

Rather fitting though, you know, Ground War, falling through the ground, almost like it's the ground you're at war with!

Well , I thought it was quick sand . was chasing a red berry on ground and he sank down the ditch hole . I stopped and pause for a moment of silence lol

Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#99 Posted: 2016.05.13 15:03
Quick heads-up: I'll most likely not be able to create any of these battles over the weekend or Monday. I may be able to, but don't count on it. They should be back on Tuesday though Pirate

GM Archduke

D3ATH CARD
RUST415
#100 Posted: 2016.05.13 15:11
GM Archduke wrote:
Quick heads-up: I'll most likely not be able to create any of these battles over the weekend or Monday. I may be able to, but don't count on it. They should be back on Tuesday though Pirate

Rgr .