DUST 514 Technology Lab

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Terraformers

Author
Nyghthawke Industries
#1 Posted: 2015.05.13 00:59
I have an idea for the ability to colonize non-habitable worlds with terraformers. The world could spontaneous change after reaching a percentage point that directly relates to how much of the world is terraformed. It would also create two new mission types for Dust soldiers, three if allowed to use one on cargo ships.

If you want it, I can build it. Nyghthawke Industries birth

#2 Posted: 2015.08.08 10:53
Reminds me of Spore
Nyghthawke Industries
#3 Posted: 2015.08.08 20:53
Mad Kras wrote:
Reminds me of Spore

I haven't played that one yet. The way the self-awakening would work would be on the lines of a sector, Terraforming section plus its six encircling sections, would add to the terraformed percentage. every time a new terraformer is placed the percentage changes and the climate is tested to see if a portion of the atmosphere terraforms itself. It starts in pockets that are surrounded by sectors, as there is a one sector gap around your terraformed area and non-allied terraformed areas. Allies can buy a section for your sector so that they can then join their areas to yours. This leads to the possible game of hostile takeover by one of your allies for the complete terraformed area.

If you want it, I can build it. Nyghthawke Industries birth