Features and Ideas Discussion

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Helipad Restock for Dropships

Author
KILL-EM-QUICK
Rise Of Legion.
#1 Posted: 2013.12.18 16:47  |  Edited by: Brush Master
Several of the maps have helipads. I request that helipad restock be added to these maps and work on adding helipads to base spawn areas. Could be doubled up to restock tanks as well if all ramps are accessible.

Currently you have to land beside a supply depot to restock turrets, there is no vertical resupply to supply depots. For a temporary hold over, add some height to them, https://forums.dust514.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=130201

Dust Veteran. June 2012 - ?

True Logi. Flying DS from the start.

@dustreports

Subdreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#2 Posted: 2013.12.18 17:48
This is a great idea!

I always wondered why there isn't a way to queue up vehicle spawns from the pregame warbarge so they're sitting on vehicle pads in your base/under the MCC when the game starts. Adding in a pad or building that vehicles can restock at would be the first step towards this dream.
KILL-EM-QUICK
Rise Of Legion.
#3 Posted: 2013.12.18 18:00
Dr Accipitradea wrote:
This is a great idea!

I always wondered why there isn't a way to queue up vehicle spawns from the pregame warbarge so they're sitting on vehicle pads in your base/under the MCC when the game starts. Adding in a pad or building that vehicles can restock at would be the first step towards this dream.

Warbarge drops for dropship pilots has come up a couple times in past suggestions. It would be great if we could just start off in a dropship and be guided into the battle via RDV or some other means but thats for another thread.

@dustreports

Subdreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#4 Posted: 2013.12.18 18:42
I thought they are working on vehicle factories right now. Which might lead to this happening at the same time. I'd like to hear if this is true or not.

Commander Girr. Doom, etc, etc.

KILL-EM-QUICK
Rise Of Legion.
#5 Posted: 2013.12.20 15:20
CMDR Girr wrote:
I thought they are working on vehicle factories right now. Which might lead to this happening at the same time. I'd like to hear if this is true or not.

have not heard this.

@dustreports